Scholar Speedibin Composter
Our new Speedibin model is now ready for shipping. And they look awesome!
- Designed to be ideal for school and community gardens.
- Tough durable construction.
- Can be padlocked.
- Can be used as a work table.
- Corrugated galvanized sheet metal and red cedar.
- Yellow cedar inside in the corners that touch the compost as yellow cedar is even more rot-resistant.
- Sturdy construction prevents animals from chewing in.
- A metal screen on the bottom prevents animals from tunneling in.
- The large lid locks to preclude raccoons and dogs and allow easy access for mixing or adding materials.
- The front door lifts right out for easy removal of compost.
- Assembled dimensions are:
- 30 x 30 x 30.5 inches (76 x 76 x 78 cm) outside.
- 27 x 27 x 29 inches (69 x 69 x 73 cm) inside.
- Capacity is 92 US gallons (347 litres).
- Includes a comprehensive 16-page Composting Handbook.
- Best in industry 10-year warranty!
- Hand crafted on Vancouver Island in Canada.
- Designed by avid gardeners and compost enthusiasts to be the ideal compost bin.
- $399 Can$ Free shipping in Canada!
"Backyard composting is arguably the single most effective activity individuals can do to help the environment." It is the most cost-effective solution to organic waste. Compost adds essential nutrients to the soil, which feeds plants. Now with the Speedibin, composting is a safe, easy and fun way to feed the soil!